Saturday, August 28, 2010

This is your dog. This is your dog on vaccines.

We took Spot for his first vet appointment last week before the start of school. He was HYPER. INSANELY HYPER. The doc gave him his vaccines, mentioned that the one might make Spot a little sleepy. Or, might not. and we headed home (still hyper).

Took him for a walk, and about an hour later, he's done nothing but sleep. He is not trying to eat everything. He is not attacking feet, boys, couches, or barking. He's just.... chill. I figured he'd be back to normal today... but he's still just..... chill. Kinda loving this Spot!

I told Mark I liked him on vaccines. Mark rolled his eyes and said he'd be checking the level on our benadryl bottle
s when he comes home. :)

Mark went out to talk to the neighbors about a fence last night. I had taken Spot up the hill one evening last week and introduced him to the wife since he was barking insanely at them on their property, in their own swing. So I figured if he knew who they were and such he'd stop going insane if they were up there. It's kinda worked. So Mark's talking to the husband last night, and he comes back in to say that the husband told Mark that 'his wife just loved your wife's little dog...' Mark laughed inside at that, since THIS IS NOT MY DOG. ... Ok, this chill dog could be my dog... but not that other, INSANE Dog. He's Daniel's.


FYI - INSANE Spot has returned. The vaccine effect is not permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment