Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T-MINUS

7 days and counting until school starts. We still do not have sneakers, and the clean clothes have not been put away. We do have lots of fun things planned though! Each boy is getting a few 'brother-free' hours with Alyssa. Matthew goes today, and so I get some "Daniel and Mommy" time, which I am really looking forward to. Daniel goes with Alyssa tomorrow, while Matthew and I and Dad attend a Kindergarten Tea to ease him back into school, let him see some old friends and hopefully make some new ones. That's just the beginning, although time with Alyssa is always a highlight for the boys. When she's around at Waldameer, I loose my 'ride-buddy' since in Alyssa's presence I cease to exist for Matthew. :) Other things are a Montessori swim playdate today at Belle Valley pool... hoping it is warm enough and doesn't rain! A final day-long Waldameer adventure after Tea tomorrow, and 3 days with Dad since Mark's (finally!) taking some time off this Friday. Monday we will get to see some friends that had to move away, and Tuesday is Spot's first vet visit... WEDNESDAY is SCHOOL. Holy Smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment