Still finding Matthew asleep in the car if he's placed inside on a no-nap day any time after 2pm. Mark's not convinced that his short naps are the cause of his late bedtimes... but I know better. So, again this year timing is everything.
Although it was 1ish, not 2ish, I thought that the boys were suspiciously quiet on the way home from swimming today. So, I checked in. Typically, Daniel has been conditioned to answer me. Matthew missed that conditioning, and I often have to shout to get a response (hence the hearing check at 18 months A. Melissa insisted on. FYI - he can hear fine).
Today I said: "Hey? You awake back there ham-chop?" They both answered quickly: "YEP!" which surprised me, since I hardly ever get Matthew to respond. This prompted me to ask: "Which one is ham? and which one is chop?" Matthew immediately claimed "CHOP! I'm Chop. Daniel is Ham."
Now that that issue has been resolved, I'm moving on toward naps.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment