Matthew's love of colored (especially Red) socks has not faded. I have to insist on white socks for sports and gym days... otherwise he won't touch them. White socks=no good.
So while picking up some stuff I found some 4th of July socks. Red with white and blue stars, and Red/White/Blue stripes. I figured they would be a little big, but for a dollar I thought he'd really like them, which he does. He's not fond of them not fitting his feet, but as usual, has come up with a solution to that little problem. He asked if they could be his 'sleeping socks' which of course, was fine by me. So, for the last 3 nights, and yesterday for naps, he's replaced his 'outside socks' with his 'sleeping socks' before getting in to bed, and had a wonderful time sleeping in his sleep socks.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment