Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer

has officially started.

Wow. I wrote that, and now I'm stumped. I have no idea what to say about that, except that I think I must still be in denial. I was hit last night with the most MASSIVE allergy attack I've had in years, and I'm still feeling a little funky from that, so not at all prepared for summer to be here.

This week is already BOOKED SOLID. Which might be why it doesn't feel like summer to me. My summer hasn't started! At least, not what I consider summer. Starting the morning with nothing to do but what I/We want to do. That part of summer won't start until next week. We have our trip to my brother's dairy farm to spend a few days with his family/girls, and a trip to DC, and tours of Gettysburg's battlefields to go before the lazy-hazy-crazy-days-of-summer truly start.

Even then, having the business in gear this summer makes it strange. There won't be many days when I don't have any work to do (I HOPE!) but I'm certainly praying for balance and contentment.

Anyway, there are so many good things coming up: More TBall. Trips. Wedding/Love. Swimming. Waldameer. Friends. Wednesday Playdates. Mom's nights at Waldameer. Dinners with friends. Mark taking the boys fishing. The Beach. Aunt Melissa's Adventure Bag. Dar Days. Grammie Sleepovers. Backyard bonfires. Basketball with the neighbor boys. and... Pug Puppies. Phew. I'm tired already! Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment