Day Two
Another atypical day. Daniel went at 7:45 to Shriners for his 6 month check-up on his collar bone. Doctor said that it all looks good, and in another 6 months you won't see anything on another xray. He got another notebook. :) He's loving notebooks now, and writing in them almost every day. Last night, he wanted mom to take him, but this morning he decided he wanted Dad to take him, so mom was up an hour early for the 2nd day in a row. Bleh.
Matthew and I played computer - I love that he still likes the Curious George games. Eventually I had to call it quits, and we went to play in the living room, where we had a quick cuddle, and he found the nerf dart gun to play with.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment