Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can't do it.

This is crazy. I can't think of a less-typical week in my life. So, we are just going to make some adjustments, and possibly cheat a little. :) we are going to start on Saturday. So, there might be a lot of pictures of me sleeping, cuz that's what I plan to do with my Saturday.
This week has already included two early mornings, two crazy-errand days, and one late night. NOT TYPICAL. The idea is to show a typical week, the thing I want to look back on is that simplicity, that routine, that normalcy. I plan to focus on getting back to that normal, simple routine next week, and Saturday seems like a great point to start. I could still use some of the images I took Tuesday and Wednesday, and I know I need to change my lens, so. My stuff (album and extra pages) arrived today, and I should have time to work on a plan. Hopefully my PS arrives mid-week next week.
A return to simple and normal is called for after a 'typically' busy April. Happy Birthday Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment