Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week In the Life - Tuesday

I started this process mid-day, because nothing about this week is typical. I didn't start on Monday, because I didn't want to focus more on Daniel's birthday than Matthew's, so I decided to start on Tuesday. Tuesday morning did not represent a typical weekday morning. I got up and went to see Daniel's teacher (Mrs. Law) before I'm typically out of bed. Then, the running errands part isn't typical either, since Tuesday is usually a gym day. I did pick Matthew up from preschool (typical) and had lunch with him at home. But, then we worked on a project (not typical) because Daddy got a promotion at work, so Matthew and I made him a 'Congrats Dad!' sign, which I think Dad really liked.
Matthew was fascinated with the process of using the timer, so that was fun. Then, there was Wii (typical) and computer time (typical - I'm sorry to say) while mom worked/cleaned the office.
Tuesday is Karate day, and so I had to use the cell phone camera to capture that event. The evening didn't involve any photography since by the time Karate was over, I was exhausted. So, although I won't have 100's of images to choose from, I did get a start on the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment