Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday - Week In the Life

Sunday has been very typical. There is a lot that needs done, and no energy to do it. Mark's routine is to grab Daniel (and sometimes Matthew, but not this time) and head to the grocery store, with a pit-stop at Tim Horton's. He orders a black coffee (doesn't check that it is right, despite repeated errors on the part of TH) and if it isn't black, that is a very bad thing. (Today, they put cream in, which Mark is incapable of understanding why they do that).
Matthew and I watched some cartoons, and then the questions about Wii started. He reminded me that 'you said before, that it would be an outside day, and if it was an outside day that after would be a wii day) which in Matthew speak meant that I told them if they went outside yesterday they could play wii today. It is not yet 10am. Groceries are home, and they are playing wii.

It went downhill from here. I have still been taking photos, but I cannot see a whole week in the life being represented. I'm trying to be present, and in the moment, but it does not seem to be possible for me to really do that and have my camera with me. I am going to persevere, though. I am going to do at least a couple layouts. Of course, it is already Thursday, so when that might happen is anyone's guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment