Today is pretty typical. I got to sleep in, and the boys woke Mark up early. The sun is shining (rare in Erie on a Saturday) so pic1- morning sun in my window. Mommy is a little extra cranky, it's been a LONG 2 or 3 weeks of 'extras' for me. Daniel's birthday and prepping/doing the Silent Auction at 2010's Belle Valley Ice Cream Social. Phew.
Morning found sun in the windows, boys playing wii, cranky parents and Daniel, and irrepressible Matthew. Dad made sausage gravy for breakfast...
Swim class was 'safety day' which is the boys favorite day since they get to wear their lifejackets and swim all over the pool. They weren't feeling it when I said they needed to learn how to swim without their lifejackets.
Home, where the boys were far more interested in Wii than in lunch. I nixed wii for the day, insisting that it be an outside day while the sun was shining, knowing that Sunday would be rainy.
Lunches are the one meal I just cannot plan ahead. It never works out. Luckily, I have my 'standby' lunch I can always turn to.
Naps are typical on Saturdays, for everyone. A good way to re-charge after a long week.
Saturday evenings are "Grammie Visits" where we spend dinner and a few hours with Gram. Most weeks I join the boys, this week I needed some alone time, and they were great about bringing the boys back across town.
Aunt Melissa stayed for video time after grammie visit, and as per usual, the show was Fetch. It was the first time she'd ever seen Fetch, she thought it was a pretty good show.
The boys must have had fun, because winding down for bed was a challenge, and never really happened. They ended up just falling onto their beds while I wished them luck.
Once I was all settled, and planned to go to bed, I found a great gift. My Photoshop CD arrived early, and once I had it installed it even worked. Now I'm not so stressed about finishing Chrystyna's photos for Tuesday.
Mark even put up with my photo-taking. I think I got some of us where he's not making faces. It's been years....
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment