It is a commonly heard phrase in our life now. "Spot eats EVERYTHING." His newest game is to sneak into the boys room, grab as many legos off their floor as he can, then RUN. Drop a dryer sheet? He will eat it. Drop M&M's or Gum? Yep. He ate it. Toilet paper rolls? Yes. Thank you. Snow? Yes. Bakugan? Yes. Receipts? Yes. Leaves? Yes. Sticks? Yes. Pine Needles? Yes. Whole rawhide sticks? Yes. Towels in his kennel? Yes. Blankets? Yes. String? Yes, even with needles still attached. *I have no idea how or where he found a threaded needle* Socks? Yes. Mittens? Yes. Daniel's Boots? Yes (but no other shoes???) His own food dish? Yes.
So, as we are on our way to the vet's for Spot's appointment to be neutered and microchipped, the topic of exactly HOW Spot might have puppies was brought up my my clever, clever Daniel. I could see his brain tripping around the edges of the dreaded "But, HOW? Exactly" question all parents dread. I was thinking fast... but coming up with no diversion.
Never fear though. Matthew had a diversion all ready:
"Spot can't have puppies Danol. He'd just EAT THEM."
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That. Is. AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI know! Right? I thought I was gonna pee myself laughing.
ReplyDeleteHaha love it
ReplyDelete