Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011

Hello January. I am currently working on our family Meal Plan, and I've found a great resource over at Organizing Junkie. She offers a Mr. Linky for Meal Plan Mondays where you can connect with other meal planners and find some additional resources.

Since I decided to focus on LHP in the first quarter of 2011, I won't be teaching at EIT this term. I feel great about this decision, and I have some good solid plans. One includes being a little more proactive about our dinners. I'll be creating a month of meals, and working from that. I've done this in previous years, but I haven't blogged about it. It's reasonably successful, even though things always shift and get moved around I'm ok with that. It's easier to look at a list of 'meal possibilities' than to try to come up with something each day/week. Once I have meals listed out, I just shuffle as needed to match our schedule and any changes I didn't anticipate.

Here's the link for Meal Plan Mondays info.

No comments:

Post a Comment