Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daniel

has been a 'snot-factory' for about two weeks. He's been snotty all winter, so we ventured to the doctor to make sure it wasn't a sinus infection, and to consider if it might be allergies. We're trying an antibiotic (which he thinks is tasty) and that seems to be greatly reducing the quantity of snot he is producing.

However, he was generous enough to share his snot-factory virus with me. I woke up today all plugged up. Since attending IUP, I no longer have a 'runny nose'. Apparently, the IUP Co-Gen plant altered my sinuses in some profound way, and I just end up with 'balloon-head' for a week or so, instead of a runny nose.

Try explaining that to a 6 year old. Daniel says "You can't be sick. You're not coughing, or blowing, or sneezing or anything." "Besides, you asked for it, since you made me blow my nose into a tissue YOU were holding, so you must have wanted my germs."

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment