Here is a new list of Things Spot Eats. As stated before, I've been dong a lot of decluttering and cleaning. So, each time a piece of furniture is moved it is a given that you will find Spotters lurking, sniffing and eating. Here's what we found him eating recently:
All kinds of yard-stuff. Leaves. Sticks. Whirly-bird-things (a favorite)
A Bath Poof. (Soooo wish I'd snapped a picture of this before I had D throw it away)
Seashells.
More lego bits (at one point, he was feasting. I found him chewing 3 before I realized someone left the gate down into the boys room and he was just going back and getting a new munchie every time I took one away.)
Dryer Sheets - a record 4 in one day during this weeks laundry day.
Popcorn Seeds.
Cat food. (yep. there is a story there)
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment