Sunday, October 3, 2010

The oven caught on fire...


About two weeks ago, while the boys and Mark were out hiking, while I was pre-heating the oven for some pumpkin bread, it snapcracklepop caught on fire. Once I determined from Mark that the breakers were labeled, I was able to put out the electric element inside the oven. What a PITA.

Mark and I started hunting for a new oven, and found one of last year's models for a price we were willing to pay. It was delivered, along with a new microwave/range hood, and the guys plugged in the oven, set the clock, and left. Mark's pretty handy, so he would be installing the new micro/hood combo.

He's working on it today. Our kitchen is very close to being as back to normal as normal gets around here, and I'm kinda excited. Go Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment