Saturday, October 9, 2010

Busy, Busy Boy

Daniel's schedule this year includes a lot of activities. Or, rather, they are taking up a lot of his time. I always thought two activities at a time would make a good balance, but this kid wants to try it all. Even with an already full schedule, he is asking to try wrestling, football and basketball. I keep him reigned in by asking when he thinks he's gonna get to do those things... since already his schedule looks like this:
Tues/Thurs or Tues/Wed - Karate
Every other Thursday - Cub Scouts
Wednesdays - Aunt Melissa nights
Weekends - hikes with Dad (a necessity since they both wake up before dawn, ready to go)
Saturdays - Hockey (there used to be a regularly scheduled Grammie visit Saturday nights, but SOMETHING had to go. I hope to add Family Movie Night in its place, but Matthew needs to get his electronics privileges back first.)
Sundays - thinking of adding Awana (although it is supposed to also be Mom&Daniel time)

So. You tell me. Where would another sport/activity/event/hobby fit???

But, how can I say no to this face?

1 comment: