Saturday, March 5, 2011

A new section of the blog!

I am excited to introduce a new section of the Erie Harmon's family blog site. It's entitled:

THINGS SPOT EATS

Spot appears to be confused by what is technically edible. Here's a post highlighting a nice list of the things Spot has eaten to date.

Every so often, when the mood strikes, I'll add to the list, and include a label of Things Spot Eats so the list can be easily accessed.

Today, I'd like to add couch stuffing. Apparently, there has been a hole in our couch (created by: Spot) for about a week or so. I found it last night... anyone wanna guess when MARK saw it? Safe to say BEFORE last night.

How did I find the hole? I actually found Spot with a huge wad of stuffing hanging from his mouth... and he was close to the couch.... hmmm... Pillows are still intact. I felt around the bottom of the couch and found the hole.

Just... for the record. Some of the things Spot eats are more... digestible... than others. Couch stuffing? NOT digestible.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Is the whole re-stuffable? So far what my dog has eaten that he's not supposed to is: a pot roast (enough for 4 meals), potted plants (inside and out, with associated loud crashes), my breakfast (english muffin with almond butter, I swear I only walked away for a second), drip system from the garden (proudly brought inside - look mom!), and my damn fine pair of sunglasses. Boo.

    ReplyDelete