I love that you know what toy I am talking about when I just describe it by color, or by a funny moment that we had the last time we played with it. I also love that you can FIND ANYTHING as long as you know what I am talking about.
I love that you couldn't wait to put all your hockey gear on today. I also love that you had it on for 5 whole minutes before asking if you could play wii with it on. I also love that you and brother practiced downstairs in all your gear, with sneakers. I heard you won. Good work buddy.
I love when I know you are trying hard to be quiet when I am sleeping. I am sorry I'm such a crab in the mornings when you get up. I still love you even when you are up earlier than I can possibly function. I love it a lot when you sleep in though.
I love that you were ok that Target didn't have Iron Man shoes in your size for school. I love that you think tie shoes are as cool as Iron Man.
I love that the folder you picked for school has really LARGE letters in yellow on a black background that says FOL DER; and that you picked it over the superhero ones Aunt Melissa let you buy.
I love (LOVE LOVE) that you can read. I love that you still like me to read to you best. I love that you can read and re-read the magazines Aunt Melissa orders for you.
I love that you are such a good boy, and that everyone (including me) really loves to spend time with you.
I love that I could make you pancakes, or french toast, or some other big involved breakfast, but that you are just as happy when I toss yogurt and a cereal bar at you.
I love that you run to me when you get off the bus.
I Love You.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment