Mark came home today and asked if I'd moved off the couch. Normally this would send me over the edge, but since I hadn't moved off the couch, and I didn't plan to move off the couch any time soon, I couldn't really argue. He did have a point after all. I was in the same spot he saw me in, watching the same show, doing essentially the same thing when he came home at 12 for lunch as when he came home at 5:30. I had 6 hour back-log of So You Think You Can Dance to watch, and once I start, I just cannot stop. Love that show.
So. Although there is a pile of laundry, the boys are probably hungry (I did feed them... and when he saw the dish washer had been run, and emptied, Mark saw that some movement had happened. fyi - I also changed the sheets/remade the beds... but whatever), I'd like to post about the amazing time I had at Tara and Shannon's wedding, and with old friends in NC... and there is an endless amount of housework and business work to be done, I just decided that for today I'd get to all that later.
Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment