Tuesday, January 26, 2010
His s!^* don't stink...
During a playdate with a wonderful friend today, Matthew happened to smell her youngest son's diaper. He came to me and whispered "I smwell somefink" I told him it might be the babies diaper. He leaned in close, and whispered "It smwells wike girl-p**p". At this point my dear friend looked at me in some confusion... since p**p is p**P to a parent. I had to explain a theory, based on much evidence, that Matthew has concluded - girl p**p stinks. Specifically, mommy's p**p. (more on that later). In further conversation, he explained to my friend and I that HIS p**p does not stink. My dear friend attempted to explain that everyone's stinks, and it's supposed to. He continued to be skeptical, so I suggested that maybe it doesn't smell bad while he is in the bathroom, but that if he leaves the bathroom, then goes back in after a minute I'm sure he would find that his p**p stinks also. His response? "I don't fink I want to do dat". Good answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment