but lots of birthday stuff. It gives me a lot to think about in terms of the December Daily book, how to include this, when to start documenting our month. Should it be Dec. 1st as planned? or should I do it on the 9th, when Matthew's birthday stuff is over. I could also do the 12 days of Christmas, and might not even have to go in order. If I do it that way, I can tell the story of our holiday, one that starts with Thanksgiving in WV when we exchange gifts with Mark's family, and our trip to DuBois after Christmas to Train Day with the Train Master.
That's what I'm feeling like doing right now, maybe doing 12 traditions, or 12 spreads that deal with the holiday's only, leaving the birthday out of the book.
Scheduled a crop for Jan. 30th, so time for the decisions will come later.
Topics I know I want to include are: Advent Calendar Holiday Social Window Clings Advent Book Decorating Train Day Our Thanksgiving Christmas
Organizing it to be 12, 11, 10 etc. still requires some thought.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment