Thursday, June 4, 2009

Park Playdate

First official playdate of our summer vacation. It was supposed to be yesterday, and since I am the 'organizer' I had to cancel b/c Mark was working from home. Our house is the 'rain-date' location, and it was easier to reschedule than to have 20 kids here while Mark is trying to work. Yesterday we ran errands and went to the library. Daniel is totally ready for the library, Matthew is still pretty overwhelmed by the amount of choices. Mid-way through the morning I got a serious sinus headache, and it didn't go away until I gave up on a nap, and got in the shower with the massage setting on my head/face. UGH! Anyway. I hope there is not a repeat performance of sinuses.
The boys are taking their capes, because a friend wanted all the kids to bring their capes. Matthew doesn't like wearing his around his neck... should grab a safety pin so they don't choke him...
We are off... wish me luck!
[edited] Park was awesome, although we all forgot that it was the last week of school, so it was crazy-crowded. The boys ended up really tired, Matthew was ready to go before Daniel and I were, but he was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment