It was my birthday dinner, and once again, I was reminded of my negligence regarding the upkeep of this blog. The things that grandparents will do to be able to share stories of their precious grandchildren... there were threats people. My own mother threatened me! At my birthday dinner! (not really, but it sounds better than 'gave a guilt trip' right?)
With all honesty, I wasn't just a slacker in the blog-posting category, I was also really not good at downloading the photos I took... there are some gaps, (halloween costumes? Ummmm. CHRISTMAS?) and I know I took them! I just think they got deleted somehow. Makes me sad, but I am happy to report that for once, Matthew's birthday images are safe, and missed my semi-annual end of the year image disaster.
Regardless, there are images left to share! Here's a quick image recap from the 'missing months'.
So.There.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment