Today was spent mostly outside, despite temps in the 50's... a little cold, that's for sure. Still so much better than winter - at least there was a lot of sunshine. Had to fight with Daniel, who wanted to be inside. 3 hour nap today... WAY too long, boys will be up all night, but I couldn't get up either. Need to go to bed earlier tonight, last night Mark sucked me into TV and we watched Men of Honor (again).
Dug out flowerbeds just to have Mark clean out the actual 'garden' area. Feels like a lot of work, and I hope the veggie plants live, and that it pays for itself.
Also thinking of plans... what to do with all this time? The things on my mind are telling Montessori in the Woods that we won't be back... finding out bus schedules...school paperwork...doctor appointments...playdate on Wednesday...shopping for playdate...house organizing projects...picking up the plants I left at mom's...how to get the boys to grams and back home w/o seeing gram...breakfast with grandpa...lunches/meals/snacks...naps? no naps?...Idlewild vacation...Virginia vacation...what?why are you working from home Mark?you are cramping my style...back to work this fall?not?...photography business?... photoshop training...weight watchers...exercise...scrapbooking/being creative...what am I forgetting? I'm sure I'm forgetting someting... why does my memory suck?...baseball/soccer... and most of all, not letting this summer fly by without documenting it.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment